Now’s your chance to register for this year’s Cache Dash Splash! Included with your paid registration:
- Custom name badges, refreshments and express check-in at the Saturday morning event kick-off at Veteran’s Field in downtown Long Beach.
- The details you’ll need to participate in this year’s optional Dash with a special private viewing of the Clamshell Railroad’s beautifully restored Nahcotta passenger car in the collection of the Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum in Ilwaco.
- Priority for the limited-edition trackable geocoins being produced for this year’s event and distributed to those who complete a series of new geocaches placed in conjunction with the event.
- Raffle prizes to be drawn during the Saturday evening dinner event.
- The cost of registration helps to offset my out of pocket event expenses — cache containers, cache swag, printing costs, refreshments, insurance, and a host of other expenses — ensuring another successful event again next year! The geocoins are being provided thanks to generous support from the City of Long Beach and the Long Beach Merchants Association, one per household, and are not part of your event registration cost. If all those amazing goodies don’t interest you, you’re welcome to drop by and hunt for geocaches on your own without registering, but you’ll be missing out on a LOT of fun!
Registration cost for the event weekend:
Adults $15.00 per person, kids 12 and under $7.50.
The two catered meals, both optional, can also be added to your registration, and it’s recommended you do so to ensure your spot — the Saturday dinner (including meal, tax and tip) is $20.00 per adult, $12.50 for kids 10 and under, and the Sunday breakfast is $10.00 per adult and $6.50 for kids.
The optional event t-shirt price (pick up at the event) $20.00 (all adult sizes same price) or $15.00 for kids sizes.
You will be directed to Paypal after completing the registration form, or if you prefer, after registering you can mail a check. You can email me through the Contact Form for mailing instructions or any other questions. During checkout, you can also choose to prepay for your Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast — saving you $$ and ensuring you’ll have a meal and a place to sit down!
You can also add a commemorative event t-shirt to your registration this year, in your choice of gray, black, or turquoise blue and a full range of sizes — be sure to order in advance to make sure your shirt will be ready for you to pick up at Saturday check-in! There will also be a limited quantity of embroidered hats available at check-in, first come first served. T-shirt orders must be in by August 15 to ensure delivery in time for the event!
I can’t wait to see everyone here in September for what promises to be an amazing event! This is the 15th annual event of this type that I’ve hosted — quite a cause for celebration!